QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
We, at Pioneer Feeds limited, are committed to supply, provide feeds which are SAFE, of the HIGHEST QUALITY, CONFORM TO THE LEGAL STANDARDS and SATISFY THE NEEDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
This will be done consistently through:
1. Systematic monitoring of work procedures against laid down Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) from receipt of incoming materials to dispatch of finished goods/feeds.
2. Preventing, eliminating or minimizing all possible contaminations; physical, chemical or microbiological hazards at the earliest possible stage through the use of HACCP plan.
3. Ensuring that the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements towards Feed Safety and Quality are met.
4. Maintaining high standard of hygiene in the plant, machinery and personnel through the observance of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
5. Creating awareness amongst all employees and stakeholders on Feed Safety and Quality Management System (QMS).
6. Ensuring continual improvement and strict adherence to Quality Assurance System.
7. Regularly auditing of our Feed Safety Managements system and QMS and review the Quality Policy.
This policy forms part of all employees’ terms and conditions of employment.
The quality policy and objectives shall be reviewed annually.